Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hi there!



My name is Soleil Machado, I'm 19 years old and i'm a student of Graphic Design at Urbe. This is my 7th trimester and I belong to the writing group right now. I was born here in Maracaibo but I grew up in Ojeda City. Right now, I'm living with my sister near to the Urbe and almost every weekend I go to my parents house in Ojeda. I like to spend at least a little of my free time drawing. I try to draw everyday, for this reason I'm doing a Manga course in Creativo's club. I've also been thinking about taking a professional cooking class.......

1 comment:

Doris Molero said...

Hi, Soleil! Way to go! great blog... I can see that you are a very talented girl and that you are preparing the best you can for the future.. I am proud of being your teacher.

Keep on shining like your name Soleil!